Etiquette for Athletes
Football, Basketball, Baseball, Lacrosse, Soccer, Cheer-leading, and more. From students to professionals, equip your athletes with the life skills necessary for the competitive advantage!
By providing Etiquette for Athletes training, the coaching staff is reinforcing the importance of proper conduct, especially while wearing the uniform.
From mastering the art of fine dining, to business events and charity functions, players must be comfortable and self-assured in a variety of social situations.
This program will help to enhance the athletes’ self confidence, as well as, better prepare them for the future.
Sometimes it’s the little things that make a big difference. Investing in the total athlete is a benefit to any team and it’s brand.
Whether on or off the field, players need to be the best they can possibly be – Get your game on!
– African American Proverb
Dining Etiquette Training Camp
- Whether it is dining at home, in a restaurant, or at an event, athletes will learn to master the art of fine dining. Participants acquire the knowledge necessary toward becoming more self-assured in any social dining situation.
Focus on the Total Player
- One player’s conduct can affect the entire team…the entire school, University, and community. Topics in this important section range from personal conduct, to interface with fans and media.
Sideline Social Skills
- With ease and excellence, learn successful social skills and make a lasting impression!
Courtesies that Count
- Sportsmanship is a direct reflection of character and ethics. Athletes will learn the elements of taking responsibility and showing respect.
“Be prepared for when the spotlight finds you.”
Classes are offered to Universities, Schools and Private Organizations.
“Players must be comfortable and self-assured in a variety of social situations.
Thank you Manners Advantage!”
– Terrell Buckley, FSU Team Coordinator